Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ranting

I dont really think that the FED or anyone really knows wats holding the world economy back... is it the PIGS spending...the Housing market collapse.. investor confidence..business cycle or any silly new theory... So when the FED decides one morning to wake up and start buying bonds I sit and wonder wat the hell is happening.. this activity (Bond buyin) has been done more often than not recently by the worlds Central Banks.. - recently we saw ECB do it.. wat baffles me is that even though nothing gr8 is happenin these guys continue with this... wat its doing is they are puttin too much money into the system which I think is not right due to a range of reasons..the FEDS policy now is to carry on with this for an unlimited amount of time.,,,Silly !! The point is who is being helped with this money... and assuming that jobs are gonna be created by this is wishful thinking...I quote one of my favorite freelancer V. Anantha Nageswaran "Restoring economic growth is desirable and will be sustainable only if the underlying imbalances are eliminated. These imbalances are as much ethical and moral as they are economic and social. Wannabe and anointed superpowers are still not paying heed." Back home in India -- the hooohaa abt FDI in retail, Diesel prices, LPG etc.... people say the govt is back on track.. I beg to differ...I think the govt has woken up now..and I think its too late... given the subsidy bill India has this had to be done long back and the govt finally waking up from its slumber is not an economic reform... about FDI well I think I think its no big deal...Walmarts coming to India big deal.. With the scams that keep cropping up ever 6 months -- 2G, Coal, Irrigation, CWG -- Indias political scene has gone frm bad to worse..its pathetic..I never respected Politicians however now I hate them and given a gun (or hulk like powers) I swear these guys are not gonna survive my wrath... I think its time for me to take over control of this planet.... tats enuf of ranting for today...next time I come back..theres gonna be more

No comments: